Each of the following studies was carried out as part of a collaboration between the Nuffield Design & Technology Project and QCA. Although the work was completed some time ago the contents are very relevant to the new National Curriculum Programme of Study for Design & Technology, particularly with regard to teaching the Technical Knowledge sections at Key Stage 1 and 2 in the context of designing, making and evaluating.
- Adapting QCA Eat more fruit & veg Y1
- QCA links between Sci & D&T through moving pictures Y1
- Adapting QCA Winding Up Y2
- Adapting QCA Packaging Y3
- Combining QCA Photo Frames & Take a Seat Y3:4
- Adapting QCA controllable vehicles Y5